1. Check out any coupons available on our website!
2. Don’t forget to get your A/C serviced every year. This will enable it to function as efficiently as it should. This can add up to a 30% savings on your electric bill.
3. Change the filters in your A/C on a regular basis (every 2 to 3 months)
4. To test your toilets in order to insure the float ball and flapper are working correctly you can
Drop a few drops of food coloring in the tank and wait 10 or 15 minutes. If the water in the bowl has changed color then the ball or flapper is leaking and will need to be replaced
5. Soak your faucet aerators (and shower heads) in vinegar every couple of months – this keep them free from mineral build-up and flowing.
6. Always use a trap/strainer in your sinks/lavatories – this will keep hair and other debris from clogging up the pipes.
7. If your A/C won’t come on – check your breaker box prior to calling a professional (us!)
8. Don’t store too many large products under the kitchen sink – this should prevent accidentally knocking a fitting loose – resulting in a leak.
9. Grind ice cubes and lemon/orange peel in your garbage disposal to keep bad odors away
10. Very Important – Locate your main utility water cut-off, Electric and gas cut off for your home in case of an emergency.